From 26th September to 1st November every day from 10 am to 6.30 pm
from 2nd November to 30th November
10am-6pm from Monday to Thursday
10am-6.30pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
from 1st December to 9th January 2022
10am-6.30pm every day
closed on 25th December
1st January: only Palazzo dei Consoli 3pm-6.30pm (with reduced ticket price A)
Last admission half an hour before closing.
Extraordinary openings during festivity.
In accordance with the provisions of applicable law, an EU digital Covid certificate or Green Pass must be shown for access to the exhibition.
Is extremely important to us that you enjoy your visit to the art exhibit. The safety guidelines issued by the National Government are fully applied; however, our safety measures ensure that you may also have a relaxing, pleasant experience:
• booking is recommended for entrance and can be done at any time;
• 30 people will be able to access the exhibition every 30 minutes;
• tickets can be purchased online at www.mostranelligubbio.it.
Single ticket Exhibition + Museums
Full price € 10
Reduced price A € 6
– European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years old;
– non-EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old, on condition of reciprocity in the reduction;
– groups of at least 15 people;
– ticket holders of the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche.
– holders of tickets for at least one of the museums of the METU network, North East Passage
Reduced price B € 3 (children between 6 and 18 years old)
Free of charge
– Under 5s
– tourist guides with a recognised license;
– MiBACT (Ministry) staff; members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
– teachers in any Italian state schools;
– Students and lecturers of architecture, archaeology, art history, conservation of cultural heritage and education sciences coming from the European Union, with their student card or any other document that certifies their current enrolment;
– students of the Opificio delle Pietre Dure (Workshop of Semi-Precious Stones school of restoration) in Florence; students of the School of Mosaic Restoration in Ravenna and of the Institute for Conservation and Restoration;
– people with disabilities from the European Union and their escorts;
– Italian and foreign journalists coming from the European Union who are members of the national guild of journalists and can show their guild membership card complete with the impressed or attached annual stamp relative to the current year;
– Non-EU citizens aged under 6, provided there is a reciprocal free entry agreement.
Guided tours of the two exhibition (Palazzo dei Consoli and Palazzo Ducale)
about 2 hours
30 euros (in addition to the cost of the exhibition ticket) for a maximum of 15 participants.
Guided tours of the churches of the urban itinerary
about 2.5 hours
30 euros for a maximum of 15 participants.
Reservations required at least the day before the visit.
Tel. 075 9220904 or 350 1974164 (also WhatsApp service) or email to email@example.com
Guided tours are organized by Associazione Culturale la Medusa.